There’s no actual Zinfandel wine in our new, limited-edition Dry Zider, just the bright rose color, soft zinfandel aroma, and round, fruity notes on the palate that result from a few months of aging our crisp, tart cider in old Zinfandel wine barrels. Much as we’d like to say it’s pure genius, it really isn’t. Just taking our own fine handiwork and letting nature take its course. Thanks, nature.
- Key ingredients: organic apples, Zinfandel essence
- Available in 22oz singles – each hand wrapped & numbered, and on draft
- Alcohol: 6.9% ABV
- Residual Sugar: 0.3 BRIX; Dry
- Flavor profile: notes of wild berry and bramble with bright, tart apple.
- Secret sauce: seven months’ aging in American oak barrels that formerly aged Zinfandel wine.