When we found a little orchard near Yakima, Washington, full of perfect organic Fuji apples, the whole hard cider paradigm thing shifted in an instant. Bold yet delicate in flavor, tart and dry yet with a hint of sweetness on the palate, our Dry Fuji is so good we had to wrap each bottle up like a special gift and then have our cidermaster sign it. If they serve hard cider in heaven, it tastes just like Dry Fuji.
- Key ingredients: Organic Fuji apples from eastern Washington
- Available in hand-wrapped 22oz bottles, and on draft
- Alcohol: 6.5% ABV
- Residual Sugar: 0.0 BRIX; Dry
- Flavor profile: distinctively dry, with generous notes of vanilla and smoke
- Secret sauce: hand-picked organic Fuji apples and old French oak barrels